You will need a valid passport and depending on your country of origin a Visa to enter India. Even though India now offers “Visa on Arrival” Facilities to many Countries, we still highly recommend you get a Visa before you travel.
- Recommended website for obtaining your Visa if you have an American Passport — www.Travisa.com
- Recommended website for obtaining your Visa if you have a Canadian Passport — BLS International-Canada
If the Visa application asks you why you are going to India, simply indicate “travel and tourism” as your reason for obtaining a visa. If asked for contact information for the visa, use the following address (input Sattva retreat address here)
The best airport to fly into for your International flight is the New Delhi International Airport
There are three options to get to Sattva from New Delhi:
- Option One is to take a Flight to Dehradun (a Domestic Airport) from the New Delhi International Airport. Upon arrival at the Dehradun Airport, we can arrange a ride for you to be picked up and brought directly to Sattva Retreat. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup.
- Option two is to take a train from Delhi to Hardiwar (a neighboring city of Rishikesh). From Hardiwar you can then either take public transportation (such as a bus) or request a pickup from us. Please email email@example.com to arrange your pickup.
- Option three is that Sattva provide a private taxi for you from New Delhi International Airport to the Sattva Retreat. The cost of a private taxi is from US $90 – $150, depending on what car you would like. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup.
You should plan to arrive no later than the morning of the course start date.
If you would like to stay longer than the duration of the training, you can arrange this directly with Sattva Retreat. Please email email@example.com
Once you have been officially accepted and have reserved your spot by putting down your deposit, if you need to change your dates due to any unseen circumstances, we will do our best to accommodate you.