Early bird pricing till Dec 2022
The Sattva Retreat is located in the outskirts of Rishikesh, the birthplace of yoga, and home to great Indian epic texts such as the Mahabharata, Bhagavad Gita, and the Upanishads. Tucked away in the natural beauty of the Himalayas, this haven rests in Mohan Chatti, also known as the path of the Rishi’s, in a valley alongside a pure waterway that flows down from the mountains and into the Ganges River.
The Sattva provides an intimate space, supportive of deep healing, transformation and harmony. Every part of this sanctuary is uniquely designed to revitalize and awaken “reasonless joy” within its guests, bringing them to experience greater unity with the self.
You will also have the opportunity to enjoy the Sattva Ayurvedic Spa, situated adjacent to the fresh water river and meditation gardens providing the ideal space to slow down, attune to nature and rejuvenate your body mind and soul in the lap of Himalayan luxury.
All packages include accomodation November 5th-11st, 2023. entry to all scheduled on-site events, 3 meals daily,
3 off-site excursions to be selected upon arrival and an experience that will shift the course of your life…….
Join us for this journey, you are the path, the path is you!
OFF SITE HOTEL ACCOMODATION PACKAGES WITH DAILY TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM THE SATTVA SUMMIT ARE NOW AVAILABLE, PLEASE EMAIL INFO@SATTVASUMMIT.COM TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE!
All passes booked will be non-refundable, but can be transferred to next year’s Sattva Summit.
Enjoy double occupancy in our luxury tent with shared bathrooms onsite.
Private rooms, triple occupancy in main building with private bathroom,wifi, television, heating/ac
Luxury double room, located at the center of the property with high end linens, heating/cooling,wifi. All rooms have safes
Shared accommodation (9 beds) in main building with shared bathroom,wifi, television, heating/ac
Day Passes Available
Includes one day entry to
the Sattva Summit, all onsite
activities and 3 meals daily
Post Summit Integration Program
Through popular demand, this integration opportunity has been designed as a closed environment, optional inclusion, post trainings, Summit, and Immersions.
Double Occupancy Basic Accomodation
Basic room, double occupancy, in room bathroom
Includes one day entry to
the Sattva Summit, all onsite
activities and 3 meals daily
Please Review our FAQ's
You will need a valid passport and depending on your country of origin a Visa to enter India. Even though India now offers “Visa on Arrival” Facilities to many Countries, we still highly recommend you get a Visa before you travel.
- Recommended website for obtaining your Visa if you have an American Passport — www.Travisa.com
- Recommended website for obtaining your Visa if you have a Canadian Passport — BLS International-Canada
If the Visa application asks you why you are going to India, simply indicate “travel and tourism” as your reason for obtaining a visa. If asked for contact information for the visa, use the following address (input Sattva retreat address here)
The best airport to fly into for your International flight is the New Delhi International Airport
There are three options to get to Sattva from New Delhi:
- Option One is to take a Flight to Dehradun (a Domestic Airport) from the New Delhi International Airport. Upon arrival at the Dehradun Airport, we can arrange a ride for you to be picked up and brought directly to Sattva Retreat. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup.
- Option two is to take a train from Delhi to Hardiwar (a neighboring city of Rishikesh). From Hardiwar you can then either take public transportation (such as a bus) or request a pickup from us. Please email email@example.com to arrange your pickup.
- Option three is that Sattva provide a private taxi for you from New Delhi International Airport to the Sattva Retreat. The cost of a private taxi is from US $90 – $150, depending on what car you would like. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup.
You should plan to arrive no later than the morning of the course start date.
If you would like to stay longer than the duration of the training, you can arrange this directly with Sattva Retreat. Please email email@example.com
Once you have been officially accepted and have reserved your spot by putting down your deposit, if you need to change your dates due to any unseen circumstances, we will do our best to accommodate you.
What To Pack
Pack lightly. You will need less than you think and there are shops from which to buy clothing and toiletries. Most travel with one suitcase and a small, carry-on backpack that doubles as a pack for outings.
Clothing is modest. Laundry service is available, you can also wash clothes in the sink and hang them to dry. Most wash their undergarments themselves. There is also a washing machine available to use for the students at the Academy for a nominal charge.
- ops for yoga, town, covering, and travel (all lightweight and airy)
- Scarves to use as covering and warmth
- Warmer layers (thin fleece, sweatshirt – two warmer layers will be plenty in warmer months, you may wish to also bring a jacket and hat in cooler months)
- Tennis shoes
- Sandals and/or flip flops (you may wish to bring a pair of Ugg-like boots if traveling in cooler months)
- Hat for the sun
- Several packets of travel-sized tissue
- Hand sanitizer
- Travel packets of facial/body wipes
- Feminine hygiene products
- Bug repellent
- Shampoo, conditioner, hair products
- Toothpaste, toothbrush, floss
- Chap stick
- Shower soap and laundry soap (consider a product that doubles as both)
- Nail clippers, tweezers, razor
- Small travel-sized first-aid kit
These are only suggestions, please consult your medical provider.
- Cardamom seeds for after meals (about 80 pods, aids in digestion)
- Oregano extract (drops for each bottle of water, antibacterial)
- Grapefruit seed extract (tablets, antibacterial)
- Triphala (capsules, aids in digestion)
- Chinese curing pills (in case of any major stomach concerns)
- Your usual daily products and supplements
- Chewable Pepto-Bismol, Tums
- Broad spectrum antibiotic,
- Your usual daily products and prescription medications
- Snacks for plane
- Snack bars, trail mix, and/or dried fruit for day trips
- A reusable water bottle to use at Sattva Centre (a safe, purified fresh source of water is available at all times)
- Phone and phone charger
- Camera and camera batteries/charger
- Plug adapter
- Journal, pens
- Travel pillow
- Yoga mat
- Spare duffel bag (keep it empty, roll it up in your suitcase, great for filling with souvenirs)
Accommodation And Food
Yes, all the rooms have a modern attached bathroom with 24 hrs hot running hot and cold water with western toilet.
Yes, all the rooms have an electronic safe when you can keep you passports and other valuables .
Yes, you are provided with fresh towels as and when you need them. Still if you want to bring your own towel feel free to do so.
All the rooms have huge widows with sweeping views of the mountains, gardens, river and the pool.
As part of the standard tuition you will share a room with one more participant. If you want a single room you can request and depending on availability you will be accommodated.
Yes, if you know another person coming with you to the Summit, you can both request to be roomed together. We will match participants with similar backgrounds to share a room for dormitory options and shared rooms.
There is a full service ayurvedic wellness spa at the centre. The treatments are to be paid for separately by you. If you are taking a Ayurveda therapist course then you will get hands on practice at the centre and that is included in the tuition.
Yes, the steam room and pool all open for you to use as a participant or a visitor to the Sattva Retreat. You are expected to honour the timings laid down by the management.
Yes, the Sattva retreat has full housekeeping department. Your rooms will be cleaned as per your request and need.
Yes, there is free broad band wifi. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances (like weather etc. ) the wifi maybe out in that case it usually comes back within a day or two.
Laundry service is available, you can also wash clothes in the sink and hang them to dry. Most wash their undergarments themselves. There is also a washing machine available to use for the students at the Academy for a nominal charge.
Yes, the Sattva Retreat has state of the art kitchen with high hygienic standards. Most of the food is grown in our own organic farm and brought to your table! True farm to table cuisine.
You will get 3 healthy vegetarian meals everyday. The meals are served in one of the two restaurants in buffet style.
The food at Absolute Sanctuary is homemade, and during you course, you’ll enjoy three buffet-style meals daily. The food is India influenced, but also includes international flavours . Common breakfasts include: fresh tropical fruit, homemade porridge, eggs, toast, juices, coffees, teas, and vegetables. Lunches and dinners are more savory with , curries, vegetables ,soups, salads, brown rice, chapati ,wraps, stir fries etc.
Aside from the meals included in your package, you can always order a la carte juices, smoothies and coconuts at the juice bar, or any extra food items from our restaurant’s healthy organic menu.
Vegan, and gluten free options are available in meals. If you have any specific allergies kindly inform the front desk at the time of your check in.
Yes, fresh spring purified (RO) water is available for free around the clock. It is verysafe. Still, If you would like bottled water that is also available on a standard charge.